How to Invest in Crypto like a Pro — From the Start
Stacked lets you automate your portfolio with no technical experience required.
What do you picture when you think of a professional crypto trader? Perhaps a tech-nouveau type, cooly sipping a post-meditation glass of Salt Juice; or a Gen-Z Twitch star bopping to electronic music as they livestream the insane profits they are earning. Or maybe you imagine cute Mr. Goxx, the crypto-picking hamster whose portfolio famously outperformed Warren Buffet’s Berkshire-Hathaway fund. (You can’t make this stuff up.)
Whatever their other attributes, it’s natural to expect that successful crypto traders must be always on: poring over their portfolios seven days a week, setting alarms throughout the night to ensure their trades are going through, hungrily consuming every scrap of information they can find about their existing or prospective assets.
And while there certainly are some who live for this kind of action, many of the top performers in crypto markets have a dark secret — they don’t actually do much hands-on trading at all. Far from spending hour after anxious hour staring at screens, they make use of technology: specifically, custom-made automated strategies and bots. They sit back and let their software do the heavy lifting for them.
Sounds good, right? Except that, until recently, such sophisticated tools weren’t available to ordinary people. If you wanted your own automated trading application, you would have had to pay a developer thousands — or build your own bot — with no guarantee of success.
Stacked is here to change all that.
With Stacked, anyone looking to get involved in the crypto investing game can have instant access to a wide range of pre-built portfolios and strategies developed by leading hedge funds and traders. Guided by the pros, you too can trade like a pro — simply, securely, and from the very start.
Smart Crypto Trading–For Everyone
With Stacked, you can choose from among a vast store of curated portfolios and trading blueprints tailored to suit a variety of interests and risk appetites, link to your preferred crypto exchange(s), turn on our plug-and-play autopilot safely and securely — and sit back.
And while you may be using our tools, your assets stay under your control. Stacked will never ask you to transfer your crypto to a new account. Your investments remain on the cryptocurrency exchange(s) you choose, until you decide to move them. Stacked instead acts on your behalf, using an encrypted API to send trading instructions to your exchange account(s).
Click here for a full list of supported exchanges. We’re adding more all the time.
The Right Tools for the Right Tasks
Our investment products fall into two categories.
The first of these, called Stacks, are pre-built packages exclusive to Stacked that give you instant access to portfolios modeled after some of the most popular crypto indexes, hedge funds, and other investments.
Click Invest in the menu located to the left of your Dashboard to find a full list of Stacks.
There are lots of Stacks (36, at last count, and growing) for you to choose from, based on your interests and appetite for risk. Here are just a few examples:
- Robinhood Select tracks the six crypto assets offered on Robinhood’s trading and investing app.
- The FTX US DeFi Index is an equal-weighted index of the most popular decentralized finance (DeFi) tokens on FTX’s U.S.-based cryptocurrency exchange. These include tokens issued by protocols and decentralized applications (DApps) built on Ethereum, Solana, and other smart contract-enabled blockchains.
- If you’ve taken a shine to non-fungible tokens, check out the NFT Exposure Stack — an equal-weighted mix of the 11 most popular NFT protocol tokens on Binance. Notably, the component tokens are not NFTs themselves, but are coins issued by popular NFT protocols, marketplaces, and more.
Click here for a full list of Stacks. Note that not all Stacks are compatible with all exchanges — you’ll need to choose the right Stack for your preferred exchange.
What are Bots (a.k.a. Strategies)?
In addition to Stacks, users can also access a wide range of Bots, also known as Stacked Strategies.
Each Stacked Strategy is a piece of software that automatically completes trades for you. A variety of different creators have contributed Bots to the Stacked Strategy Marketplace.
Users pay a fixed monthly user fee for each Stacked Strategy they deploy. Information about these costs can be found in each Strategy’s description. Each Bot has been tested, and performance data is updated in real-time. Find out more here.
You can find the Stacked Strategy Marketplace under the “Bots” tab on your Dashboard’s menu.
(Or just click here.)
Here are few examples of some of the most popular Bots on Stacked:
- SlamBot’s Ethereum-focused algorithm uses a variety of market data to ride market moves for steady profit. Its proprietary “Chop Index” and “Trend Detection” mechanisms reduce trading activity during poor market conditions and position traders for the moves that matter.
- SW DAO’s ETH Long-Only Bot targets capital appreciation through a portfolio of strategies based on quantitative methods and Artificial Intelligence, with a focus on Ethereum.
- Trend King uses a multi-strategy, multi-data source trading algorithm that conducts technical and fundamental market analysis.
Invest Confidently — With Stacked
Now that you know the key to trading crypto like a pro, it’s time to start the engine.
So get ready: choose your Stacks, purchase a Bot or two, and…relax. Maybe turn on a movie? We’ve heard Dune is good…
Click here to get started with Stacked today.